Commercial Capacity Solar Air Sourced Heat Pump Hydronic Heater
The main features of this
Geothermal or Air Sourced Heat Pump ?
Easy! Use an Air Sourced Heat Pump!
Invest the GEOTHERMAL groundworks money into solar electricity and get a much better return on investment, and a much more environmentally sound system!
A GEOTHERMAL heat-pump costs about the same as a Cold Climate Air Sourced heat-pump, but you have to add the substantial cost of groundworks . . . .
Instead, use a Skyline Energy Air Sourced Heat Pump and invest some of that money saved into Solar Electricty for a much higher return on your investment.
- Significantly reduced heating costs. Due to its low energy
input and high energy output, this heater is very economical
to run compared to other forms of heater.
- Scroll compressors for high capacity, economical operation.
- Ease of installation - the radiator heater is totally
self contained and is designed to be installed outside,
therefore installation costs are minimal.
- Because it extracts solar heat energy from the air, it
can work in all weather conditions, even down to -10oC
- Supplies continuous solar heating 24hrs per day!
- Multiple units can be used to cater for any heat load.
- No boosting is required.This heater does not need a GAS
or Electric booster, but can be incorporated into an existing
hydronic system to provide increased capacity and/or to reduce running costs.
Please Note: the following prices are subject to change without notice;
- $10,600 - SX-24 dual compressor, 1ph, 2ph or 3ph for up to about 240sqm slab area heating
- $13,300 - V35 dual compressor, 1ph, 2ph or 3ph for up to about 350sqm slab area heating
- $14,000 - V50-3 dual compressor, 3ph for up to about 500sqm slab area heating
- $16,250 - V60-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 600sqm slab area heating
- $20,800 - V80-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 800sqm slab area heating
- $23,000 - V100-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 1000sqm slab area heating
- $27,400 - V120-3 quad compressor, 3ph only for up to about 1200sqm slab area heating
Prices are incl GST, ex. depot Macendon VIC
and do not include buffertanks or circulation pumps.
Prices are fixed at the time of payment
*SIZING IS FOR SQM OF FLOORSPACE, IN NEW 5-STAR CONSTRUCTION, BELOW 500m ALTITUDE, AND WITH STD CEILING HEIGHT OF 2.4M -
CALL FOR FURTHER SIZING INFORMATION
- 200Lt and 400Lt Stainless Steel
Skyline Energy Hydronics Buffertank
- A range
of circulating pumps matched to our heat-pumps, and
for general use.
* prices & specifications are subject to change without notice, so please call for latest pricing - special promotions etc.
For all slab heating enquiries, please call the national number below
(03) 5348 6755