Commercial/High-Capacity Heat Pump Hydronic Heaters
The main features of this
- Significantly reduced heating costs. Due to its low energy
input and high energy output, this heater is very economical
to run compared to other forms of heater.
- Scroll compressor for high capacity, economical operation.
- Ease of installation - the radiator heater is totally
self contained and is designed to be installed outside,
therefore installation costs are minimal.
- Because it extracts solar heat energy from the air, it
can work in all weather conditions, even down to -10oC
- Supplies continuous solar heating 24hrs per day!
- Multiple units can be used to cater for any heat load.
- No boosting is required.This heater does not need a GAS
or Electric booster, but can be incorporated into an existing
hydronic system to provide increased capacity and/or to reduce running costs.
Big Heatpumps for Big workloads
Please Note: the following prices are subject to change without notice;
$10,600 - SX-24 dual compressor, 1ph, 2ph or 3ph for up to about 220sqm floor area radiator heating
$13,300 - V35 dual compressor, 1ph, 2ph or 3ph for up to about 300sqm floor area radiator heating
$14,000 - V50-3 dual compressor, 3ph for up to about 400sqm floor area radiator heating
$16,250 - V60-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 480sqm floor area radiator heating
$20,800 - V80-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 600sqm floor area radiator heating
$23,000 - V100-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 760sqm floor area radiator heating
$27,400 - V120-3 quad compressor, 3ph only for up to about 960sqm floor area radiator heating
Prices are incl GST, ex. depot Macendon VIC
and do not include buffertanks or circulation pumps.
Prices are fixed at the time of payment
*SIZING IS FOR SQM OF FLOORSPACE, IN NEW 5-STAR CONSTRUCTION, BELOW 500m ALTITUDE, AND WITH STD CEILING HEIGHT OF 2.4M
CALL FOR FURTHER SIZING INFORMATION
100Lt, 200Lt and 400Lt Stainless Steel
Skyline Energy Hydronics Buffertank
of circulating pumps matched to our heat-pumps, and
for general use.
Other features & benefits:
- Quiet, durable, and reliable in all weather conditions
- Is environmentally friendly
For all commercial radiator heating enquiries, please call (03) 5348 6755